SPI Quarterly Newsletter
Greetings, and welcome to the Smart Policing Initiative (SPI) Newsletter. The Smart Policing Initiative is a collaborative effort among the Bureau of Justice Assistance, CNA, and local law enforcement agencies. SPI is designed to assist agencies with identifying innovative and evidence-based solutions that effectively and efficiently tackle chronic crime problems in their jurisdiction.
This newsletter is an important tool to communicate with the growing number of individuals expressing interest in both Smart Policing and its role in helping transform the policing function in America into a more scientific, analytical, strategic, collaborative, and efficient enterprise. The newsletter is also a good vehicle for agencies and communities participating directly with the Smart Policing Initiative to keep abreast of the accomplishments and the never-ending learning process we are all engaged in. Please read and review this newsletter and feel free to communicate your thoughts and experiences with us. Please make use of the many resources that we describe in this and upcoming versions of the newsletter.
- Spring 2011 SPI Quarterly Newsletter
- Summer 2011 SPI Quarterly Newsletter
- Winter 2011 SPI Quarterly Newsletter
- Spring 2012 SPI Quarterly Newsletter
- Summer 2012 SPI Quarterly Newsletter
- Fall/Winter 2012/2013 SPI Quarterly Newsletter
- Spring 2013 SPI Quarterly Newsletter
- Summer 2013 SPI Quarterly Newsletter
- Fall 2013 SPI Quarterly Newsletter
- Winter 2014 SPI Quarterly Newsletter